Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Contact HR through 'HR@'

In an effort to better measure and track our work, as well as improve responsiveness, the HR team would like to encourage everyone to utilize the HR Zendesk account (HR@uncommongoods.com).  You can create a ticket for the Human Resources team by directing your questions and requests via email to HR@uncommongoods.com.

Because some messages may contain sensitive content, we suggest that you keep the initial message HR@uncommongoods.com general.  For examples of emails that should be directed to HR@:


  • I have a question about dental insurance coverage.  Can I have some assistance reviewing my coverage?
  • I am having an issue with a performance review.  Could I please meet with someone to discuss?
  • I think there may be an issue with my paycheck.  Could someone please meet with someone to review?


**If you feel as though your message may still contain sensitive content that you prefer to keep private, please indicate such, reserve the details, and mention that it is time-sensitive, if that is the case (example:  I have a private personnel issue that I would like to meet in discuss ASAP).

No comments:

Post a Comment